So its been a while since I posted a recipe on here – but I think you guys will love this one!
Simple and easy to make with great Macros!
Per Serving: 78kcal P: 5.2g C:4.3g F:2.7g
- 140g Vitafiber
- 100g Organic Whey Protein (I used vanilla could use choc for even more chocolately flavour)
- 20g Cacao Powder
- 50g chopped dates
- 30g Dark chocolate chunks
- 30g Desiccated coconut (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 190C
- On low heat mix Vitafiber with 60ml water and stir until dissolved
- In a separate bowl weigh out protein and cacao and add Vitafiber to the bowl until combined
- Add in chopped dates, coconut and dark chocolate chunks (leave some to decorate)
- Cook for 10-15mins depending how gooey you like your cookies!
Vitafiber is a great product for making sweet treats that taste good with far better nutrtional value than the usual cookies and cakes – curb your sweet tooth and stay on track!
Any questions please give me a shout email@example.com and if you like this or know someone who would please share and let me know if you give it a try!
Have a great week guys!