So are you craving something sweet/naughty but trying so hard to stay on track? Here we have a new gem and one of my personal favourites – my own take on the sweet potato brownie recipe – don’t knock it till you’ve tried it!
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 large Sweet Potato
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Lucuma Powder
- 1 scoop chocolate Warrior Blend Vegan Protein
- 20g Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 140g Melted Coconut Oil
- pinch of Himalayan Salt (brings out Lucuma caramel undertones and rich chocolate flavour)
M E T H O D
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Peel and grate the sweet potato into a mixing bowl
- Add the eggs, lucuma, cacao powder, coconut flour, coconut oil and salt and mix
- Place baking parchment into a medium sized tray and cook for 30-40mins (skewer should come out clean).
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes before slicing
- decorate with cacao powder and sprinkling of cacao nibs!
- …….enjoy !
Great post-workout or for a handy snack on the go – curb those sugar craving and stay on track!
Hope you guys have a great weekend and would love to hear if you guys try any of my recipes or want a chat about anything health and fitness 🙂