So I am a HUGE lover of all things chocolately and ferrero rocher (particularly coming closer to Christmas) are one I find hard to resist! So I thought why not try and recreate them in as healthier, but still yummy and guilt free little treat and here is how to make it !
Perfect post-workout, or enjoy as a tasty snack on the go to curb your sugar cravings !
I N G R E D I E N T S
M E T H O D
- roast the hazelnuts (bar 1/4 of the pack) and remove outer shell
- use blender to turn to grounded hazelnut
- add honey, cacao, melted coconut oil and baobab powder and blend until combined (add a little water if needed but mixture should be fairly stiff)
- divide mixture into even ball shapes and place whole hazelnut in the centre
- leave in the fridge for a couple of hours until set
Take things to the next stage….
- try creating your own chocolate with a mix of cacao butter, coconut palm sugar and cacao nibs – add this to the outside with some chopped hazelnuts – #foodenvy if you create this before me!
As always shoot me across any questions you may have (email@example.com) and please do let me know/ tag me on Instagram or Facebook if you give this a try and even take it that step further ! Hope you are having a great week, and staying focused – you’ve got this!