G U I L T – F R E E G O O D I E S !
Something I whipped up earlier for a perfect end to my week. Tasty and guilt-free only 62kcal per cookie!
And for those of you using the IIFYM diet (aka tracking your macros) Protein-6g Carbs-3g Fat-2g. For more information of macros what the IIFYM diet is please get in contact via my website or visit me on Instagram @scmfit.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 scoop Natural Whey (Chocolate Peanut)
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp greek yogurt
- handful cacao nibs
- water/milk to moisten mixture
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Optional peanut butter filling
- drizzled in sweet freedom dark sauce
M E T H O D
- Heat oven to 180C
- Whisk together the egg and protein in a bowl, stirring in the sieved coconut flour and greek yogurt (add water/milk to your consistency-I like mine a little more doughy)
- Add in a handful of cacao nibs and stir well
- Split evenly onto a greased baking tray (should make 9) with a little left over (you will see why in the next step)
- I then made little well holes in each one and added a little bit of peanut butter/cacao brazil nut bliss to each and covered the tops with the remaining mixture in the bowl
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes depending how you like your cooked
- Leave to cool slightly before removing and serve with toppings of your choice-get creative!
P R O D U C T L I N K S:
- SMNWC for discount on all Natural Whey products and
- SM190331 for a freebie when checking out for all new Muscle Food customers.
Hope you enjoy these and would love to know how you guys get on so be sure to drop me a message on here or visit my website and get in touch!