S T A R T Y O U R D A Y R I G H T !
Good Morning all, just a little protein packed breakfast inspiration for you to kickstart your week.
For even more fitness tips, workouts and recipes be sure to follow my Instagram @scmfit.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 scoop Natural Whey (unflavoured)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 egg whites
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 tsp lucuma powder (not essential but adds that sweet caramel taste)
- handful cacao nibs to top
- drizzled in sweet freedom choc shot
M E T H O D
- Heat 1 tsp coconut oil into a pan over medium heat
- Whisk together the eggs, protein, banana and lucuma until thoroughly combined (can use a food processer to combine-however I feel a few little lumps adds texture)
- Tip mixture into measuring jug for easy pouring and pour roughly 1/4 into the pan
- Ensure even spread of batter and wait until bubbles form before flipping and cook roughly 30 seconds on the other side (I like mine a little gooey)
- Repeat above for the remaining mixture – stack them up and serve!
- I used Choc shot and cacao nibs for mine, but why not try some greek yogurt or fruit too!
P R O D U C T L I N K S:
- SMNWC for discount on all Natural Whey products and
- SM190331 for a freebie when checking out for all new Muscle Food customers.
Hope you enjoy these and be sure to let me know how you get on!